• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What next?

Pricey32

So its been around a month or so since i last posted on here and i just want some people thoughts. Im abit lost on what i want to do next with my tank. I know the ship is leaving thank god! I want to try and add some caves in for my Kribensis but plant wise im abit stuck. Just need some easy going fore- mid ground plants. Also if you have any ideas on things i could change or add I do want to experiment abit. Thanks guys
7f04da5185986f4fa98a0297dd4f8bab.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What about adding some wood or rocks? What crypt is that btw looks lovely? Maybe try mess around with tissue culture plants.

What about adding some wood or rocks? What crypt is that btw looks lovely? Maybe try mess around with tissue culture plants.

Cryptocoryne becketti "petchii, unfortunately there just begining to show signs of BBA so ive got some sorting to do, I was considering tissue culture but last time i tried i had a hard time bedding it in properly so gave up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hygrophilia,Crypt Pontederiifolia,leaves would add some contrast with present plant's and suitable for mid ground.IMHO

Cryptocoryne becketti "petchii, unfortunately there just begining to show signs of BBA so ive got some sorting to do, I was considering tissue culture but last time i tried i had a hard time bedding it in properly so gave up

Whats your lighting like? Cos your Crypt beckettii 'Petchii' has banging colour, I'm adding it to my plant list.

Its just the basic fluval led that came with the tank, really decent if im honest

Back