• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What is low light on a twinstar 450e

Deano3

Hi everyone what would be classed as low light on a 45p with twinstar 450e light?

I have at 30 percent at the minute until my filter arrives and inline diffuser so can get proper co2 distribution.

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

If tank is running without a filter (any water movement?), I’d recommend virtually 100% daily water changes with cooler water (16-20*C)
(maintain tank at cooler temperature for plants)

An Eheim 350 Skim would do a decent job of keeping the surface clear and moving CO2 through the tank (except for possible hardscape limitations on circular flow)

In a 45P (& 60P) the usual sort of intank diffuser (Tropica, Aquario etc) is usually sufficient for CO2 delivery - one advantage of the diffuser (esp Tropica) is that you can glance and confirm bps and fine CO2 bubbles

If tank is running without a filter (any water movement?), I’d recommend virtually 100% daily water changes with cooler water (16-20*C)
(maintain tank at cooler temperature for plants)

An Eheim 350 Skim would do a decent job of keeping the surface clear and moving CO2 through the tank (except for possible hardscape limitations on circular flow)

In a 45P (& 60P) the usual sort of intank diffuser (Tropica, Aquario etc) is usually sufficient for CO2 delivery - one advantage of the diffuser (esp Tropica) is that you can glance and confirm bps and fine CO2 bubbles
I have my oase 250 thermo ordered jist waiting for it to arrive.

But at the minute it has a filtosmart 100 but i have lights at 30 percent until i sort my co2 out but seeing some deficiencys in leaves so hoping not to strong

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back