• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What do you think? Too much wood...

Ryan Young

vHTFOD.jpg
IxFHKX.jpg
2P1HfO.jpg
pNm6Um.jpg
lOERzy.jpg

First of all, I don't people telling me that my substrate and gravel choices are bad or my stone should be moved/ changed. This is simply for feedback on my redmoor placing.

So with that established, I am setting up a planted aquarium using a 200L (43G) Fluval aquarium. I have a JBL 2kg CO2 setup which i plan to incorporated to the tank, lighting is a All Pond Solutions 2x T5 39w lighting unit which i believe will provide adequate lighting for the plants I am thinking of buying. If any plant ideas, please post as I am very undecided at this moment .

In my opinion I cannot figure out whether I like the amount of wood I have used as it looks more natural but at the same time feel I may have over done it alot!
Thanks for reading, hope you can help :)

Last edited:
sorry, just realised there are no pictures. It will not let me add them now. I will re try check my posts if still interested

I'm not sure about your gravel choice, maybe move the stones abit too.....:D

The pictures are a little small, but i can barely see the wood so i 'wood' say it is fine...

Back