• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What Andy Murray really said.

I don't like the English much, and I am English. You get a lot of anti - English banter in Scotland (and Wales, and Ireland, and even Cornwall!), but most of it is just that. Obviously there are a few of the usual bigots and young males who take it a bit far. Pointless making a big deal of it, is just part and parcel of the way the UK has been formed.

I suspect in Murray's case he's probably genuinely outgrown what is a pretty common meme. Not that I'm a massive fan or anything, he's pretty dull!

Well Fred perry has trainers andy has mints :lol: who cares tbh good win he beat the world number 1 just like I'd be happy to beat mr stu Worral in an aquascaping comp :lol: don't see that happening though but IMO he's about uk number 1 at the mo :) stu if you read this time to update your journal ;) no offense to mr mark Evans btw IMO he sits just on the right shoulder of Amano who's god in my world :lol:

Portuguese is where you wanna be! Just forget the Scottish vs English war!! Braveheart is long gone, just have a pint and share some fried guppies with glosso on a side dish! ;)

Back