• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback What an absolute gem

Ash J

I'd seen the store featured in quite a few youtube videos and was quite impressed so decided to take the 1 1/2 hour drive down for a visit as was also looking to get my new nano tank setup. Firstly the show room is incredible, the scapes are absolutely stunning!! This itself is worth a visit.

There was so much stock to choose from and it was great being able to spend the time picking out the hardscape and putting this together in the build areas. Mostly what I was impressed with was Dave and his team. Such a pleasure to deal with, gave me lots of great advice/recommendations and Dave spent the time going through the different plant species that would work best in my setup and where to place these... in all honesty this is probably the best customer service I've ever got in-store anywhere.

Thank you for a fantastic in-store experience! I'll definitely be back once I'm ready to re-scape my main tank :)

Back