• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What a mess this tank is

1abd70811da97937709be6db7bfe0a85.jpg
here is a lights off picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks lovely! You can even see the shrimp again :)

What's the fish that looks like a small trout? Some kind of Danio? I also don't recognise those dwarf rainbows (if that's whatvthey are) you have, they look lovely too... I used to keep some Australian rainbows in a 4' tank they grew to about 3" and had amazing colour. I didn't realise that they were so many different kinds of rainbow fish.

What's the fish that looks like a small trout? Some kind of Danio? I also don't recognise those dwarf rainbows (if that's whatvthey are) you have, they look lovely too... I used to keep some Australian rainbows in a 4' tank they grew to about 3" and had amazing colour. I didn't realise that they were so many different kinds of rainbow fish.
The bluish fish are rice fish, the others a danio ... The colours are real nice .. The pic doesn't do them justice really

Rice fish! That's a new one on me. Lovely looking fish. Never seen a Danio With such lovely fin colours.

Rice fish! That's a new one on me. Lovely looking fish. Never seen a Danio With such lovely fin colours.
Yes id never heard of them before I saw them in my lfs .. I had them a good while now.. Infact there is about 10 of there eggs hatched I noticed them on top of the water this morning ... Don't know if they will survive or not ...

Danio margaritatus- celestial Pearl danio.
The little fish that made it big.

Yes id never heard of them before I saw them in my lfs .. I had them a good while now.. Infact there is about 10 of there eggs hatched I noticed them on top of the water this morning ... Don't know if they will survive or not ...

I have danio erythromicron, I get a baby every week , usually hiding in the moss. With enough plants some babies will make it

Danio margaritatus- celestial Pearl danio.
The little fish that made it big.

I have danio erythromicron, I get a baby every week , usually hiding in the moss. With enough plants some babies will make it
That's them thanks for that they are a lovely fish

Back