Welcome new sponsor

Onoma1

Great company. I have one of their custom tanks. Superb build and great customer service.

Fisher2007

Welcome!

I had the pleasure of taking delivery of my first tank from these guys at the end of October and it's top notch! Great quality, service and build. So much so I ordered another tank (45cm cube) just a couple of weeks ago

castle

I had a pretty large braceless optiwhite tank from these guys a few years ago. Very good quality.

Fisher2007

Big thanks to A4L for my 45cm braceless cube in 10mm optiwhite which picked up yesterday. Top quality like the 220 litre I picked up a few weeks ago :thumbup:

It will replace my low tech Aquanano 55 which you can just make out in the background

Going hi tech with the cube. Dragon stone, carpet and some stems at the back. Just need to order the rest of the equipment and then I'll be good to go. Added the frosted background yesterday and can't wait to get it scaped

Attachments

I took a trip to their workshop in the week and the dedication to getting things absolutely perfect was outstanding. The quality of their products I was amazed with, their cabinets too were thoughtfully designed, sturdy, fully waterproofed, levelling feet, great looking etc etc. The tanks themselves... well let's just say it really brought it home when I went to my local MA this weekend and so was able to compare them to what they had on offer in the EA range. Glass quality, silicone work, finish on the polished edges... nothing came even remotely close and I'd previously assumed they were hard to rival. The cost is basically the same too. Fantastic set up they have down there, they are experienced in the marine side of things and branching out into fresh water, bringing the benefit of their experience with them. Can't recommend enough... :) already looking at opportunities to replace some of my tanks...

Fisher2007

Little later than hoped but my 45cm Aquariums 4 Life cube is now starting to take shape.

I've moved my old low tech tank (can't decide whether or not to keep it!) and put this in it's place. I've drilled the worktop, added additional support to the kitchen units and managed to shoehorn the filter and CO2 in below. Scape isn't finalised yet but as a whole that's roughly what it's going to look like. I'm going to hold my hands up and say I've taken inspiration from (well largely will be copying) CooKies dragon stone iwagumi in the link below as I think it looks awesome!

https://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/60x40x40cm-dragon-stone-iwagumi.58979/page-2#post-587194

Some updated pics attached. Scape is yet to be finalised. Rocks have just been placed. Plants arriving tomorrow from Aquarium Gardens so should be filled tomorrow/Friday all being well

Attachments