• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Warning bauer media scam (IMO) PFK

Palm Tree

Hi, I just got charged another £47 for a magazine subscription I only got because of an offer at the time a year ago for practical fish keeping magazines. Called them and they generously offered to stop sending me the magazines but without giving me any refunds. I'm absolutely fuming as right now I can't afford almost £50 for some mediocre (IMO) magazines which now bore me to death. If anyone wants to give me some £ I can have the magazines redirected to your house (I would have thought) cheaper than if you go through great magazines.

Thanks for reminding me to contact them again to make sure my subscription is not renewed, last time was by phone and was told I would receive a confirmation email but didnt so just sent them an email, will need to get online to the bank asap and cancel the DD too.
Sorry you got caught out, dont think your alone but thats not much help to you I dont know if you have any rights under the SOGA and distance selling rules?

lots of people get caught out. There all at it; amazon prime anyone??

Back