• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Want to build cabinet help needed

hey Nathaniel nice to speak again you been busy lately not see you round as much ? will check out your journal mate remember ur last cabinet was a master piece and amazingly crafted so will have a look thanks

thanks aron I will be using old pallets etc and wood I have around for a cabinet so not using mdf or anything will look around and let you know mate thanks so much for the offer some basic designs similar to the one is listed would be good, I want 2 opening doors or even 1 as only 60cm lol

Thanks dean

Yeah same mate, loving your new scape and keeping an eye on it. Hope things eventually go smoothly ha!

I've been playing lots of golf, or trying ha. But hopefully I may be ordering a 75P or 900mm optiwhite soon (tonight would be preferable!).
Cabinet on that journal is just an MDF ADA 'esk cabinet in a battleship grey spray finish, depends what your after mate :p

cannot really see the cabinet much but tank looks great and moss is growing excellently, I know mate I wish and am dying to get a larger tank, love the NA aquariums but VERY expensive so no chance at the minute and refuse until I get my current one up and running and flourishing lol

Thanks mate

sorry mate, I thought it was at the start of that one ::facepalm:

I was looking at the NA 90 with a cabinet from ED @ freshwater shrimp. that was £600. quite reasonable really. the tanks are pretty good value even compared to optiwhite unbranded aquariums, and apparently its meant to be clearer than optiwhite, which I don't know if I belive.

sorry mate, I thought it was at the start of that one ::facepalm:

I was looking at the NA 90 with a cabinet from ED @ freshwater shrimp. that was £600. quite reasonable really. the tanks are pretty good value even compared to optiwhite unbranded aquariums, and apparently its meant to be clearer than optiwhite, which I don't know if I belive.
ur right £600 is very reasonable and that's about the size I will buy when get mine going properly only other thing is I only really want 1 up and running due to cost etc but seen a post recently saying nano only cost around half a pint of beer a month so mine wont be much more lol, cannot wait to buy a bigger one but on there website says all prices going up in January but wont be before that :( still think will buy one maybe try get discount from being member on here lol ;) anyway best of luck with ur soon to be tank hope we will see journal

Dean

Back