• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

VW Corrado VR6 Turbo shots

Steve Smith

A mate of mine invited me along for a little joy ride in this car today. It's a demo car that belongs to the owner of Stealth Racing in Southam, who are well known for being a great car tuning garage. They're releasing their own turbo kit for VW VR6 engines and my mate is writing an article for the VW Corrado owners club magazine about it. It was a good oppertunity to get the camera out and take some snaps, which I thought I'd share:

4351553199_64a1d39f8b_b.jpg

4352298092_6335cd9d16_b.jpg

4352301726_f370caff24_b.jpg

4351556211_dd0801e872.jpg

The car itself was insane! The turbo kit gives the 2.9V6 engine an ample 360bhp! I have no idea what the 0-60 time was, but it seemed like only a few seconds with the tyres loosing traction on each gear change! A real adrenaline machine :woot: It was seriously fun driving around in this thing for the day :twisted:

"Still one of the best drivers cars... in the World" as Clarkson would put it :thumbup:

I know so many people who have owned and fallen in love with their Corrados only to have to part with them down to marriage, children, etc. These people were never the same again :( Poor buggers. :lol:

Since a kid Ive always wanted one.

The night I was going to view the car again to possibly buy someone snapped it up :(

I had to settle for an Audi S3 in the end :)

SteveUK said:
I'm chuffed to see my photos were published in the Corrado owners club magazine (issue 28). The first photos I've ever had published :)

4420164211_c432dda97c.jpg

Stevo you getting into this photography its very addictive :lol: ,well done mate,
regards john.

Back