• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Volcano mineral out of stock everywhere in uk?

Just tried a dummy order putting my UK address in, seems you can order from them to the UK, but only by bank transfer

plant.JPG

You could always speak to me ;)
I've around 3x 9 Litre bags of JBL Volcano mineral that I'm going to sell as I'm not going to be using them due to change in circumstance.
Price you pay depends how much you have and if there's anything else you want at the same time.

Just remember there's likely additional taxes for products into the UK now so check they fill the customs declaration in their end else there's a standard minimum they charge you.

I emailed the company to enquire if they could deliver to the UK, here’s the response I received

“Due to the still unsure transition period at the UK border we have
closed our UK presence for the time being until deliveries can run
smoothly again. We may start again by next week.

As soon as our goods are offered again on the UK site, deliveries are
resumed.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.”

So as we suspected it’s due to brexit but hopefully will be resuming again soon...

Going to bump this thread as there still seems to be a supply issue with the JBL volcano mineral.

Are there any good alternatives to help bulk out Tropica aqua soil? Would the JBL Manado work to the same effect?

Going to bump this thread as there still seems to be a supply issue with the JBL volcano mineral.

Are there any good alternatives to help bulk out Tropica aqua soil? Would the JBL Manado work to the same effect?

Some alternatives to JBL Lava Rock linked in this thread: https://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/crushed-lava-rock-pumice-for-base-substrate.63937/

I bought some of this last week:

There is also this product suggested by @MirandaB:

I ordered again two weeks ago from Olibetta it should have a arrival of this Friday Olibetta have emailed to say there is a delay but hope to send in the next few days.l cant fault their customer service the option of full refund, another product purchase or order sent soon. I opted to leave the order as is. Think the EU brexit as observed lately with Plants maybe the issue?

You could always speak to me ;)
I've around 3x 9 Litre bags of JBL Volcano mineral that I'm going to sell as I'm not going to be using them due to change in circumstance.
Price you pay depends how much you have and if there's anything else you want at the same time.

Just remember there's likely additional taxes for products into the UK now so check they fill the customs declaration in their end else there's a standard minimum they charge you.
I know this was a while ago, but do you still have the volcano mineral?

Back