• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Video Announcement of UKAPS Aquascaping Experience 2016

zozo

Greenfinger2

I don't know if its official yet,
however I offered to make a short demo on wabikusa during the event and George has said yes!
Approximate time is going to be 17:00-17:30

Hi Jurijs, This just gets better and better. Now I am getting over Exited Wabi-Kusa Demo :woot: If you need a hand I be there :lol:

Antoni

I don't know if its official yet,
however I offered to make a short demo on wabikusa during the event and George has said yes!
Approximate time is going to be 17:00-17:30

It is official now :) The poster will be updated shortly! ;)

zozo

Can't make it next week :( can't find i babysitter everybody i trust enough with my house key seems to be bussy next weekend. Just can't leave my pets and 3 tanks ungaurded for a long weekend. :( All to far away for a daytrip..

But i guess there'll always be a next time.. :thumbup:

zozo

It is, :( i was realy looking forward to it too.. Haven't had a small vacation for some time, could use it.. Was an ideal upportunity.. But that's the downside of living single with pets and tanks. It's like having babies. :lol: Always need somebody to sit on them. Choices in life.. :shh:

zozo

Great feels a bit like beeing there.. :thumbup: Thanks..