• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback Very very impressed

ojustaboo

I spoke to Dave at the beginning of January and he spent ages discussing various hard scape options with me.

Once hardscape was set up, I sent AG a pic asking if they could recommend plants for me. Dave returned the pic with his suggestions (pic attached). I was also very pleased that when I received the plants, AG had gone to the effort on the invoice of listing under every plant, where it should be put (for my layout)

For example:
——————————
ANUBIAS NANA BONSAI
Attach to wood/rocks - shady spots (e.g. under ferns or under wood)

Rotala rotundifolia ‘Green Tropica 1-2 Grow’
Background towards the lower end of your triangle shape
———————

I also badgered them with tons of questions both before and after my plants arrived. Both Dave and Steven have been more than happy to help.

Initially I checked prices from them and two of their competitor, and it was by pure luck I phoned them first, and I’m very glad I did.

I highly recommend them.

Attachments

• B9558F41-2413-4F7C-9E5F-03A166280C95.png
    B9558F41-2413-4F7C-9E5F-03A166280C95.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 417
Thank you for your post and kind words!

Really pleased we have managed to help with setting up your new scape remotely over the phone/email and pictures.
We enjoy what we do so it’s really our pleasure to see another great Aquascape by one of our customers 😊

Thank you for recommending us.
Cheers,
Dave

Back