• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Very first try month old

Elxiia

Seedling
So my very first tank. Really happy with how it’s gone and I’ve learnt so so much. Now I’m addicted and need another tank for my ideas 😅 definitely need to build upward more with my hard scape.

Attachments

• 75525771-3E50-42AB-AB21-18506824C3B0.jpeg
    75525771-3E50-42AB-AB21-18506824C3B0.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 431
Welcome . Looks good, planting layout great How about the filter at rear corner and diffuser at front end

Welcome . Looks good, planting layout great How about the filter at rear corner and diffuser at front end
Thank you so much. The eheim skimmer will be coming out completely for a while as the betta liked to go inside it. And I will move the co2 diffuser to hide it a bit more in the corner.

the betta must enjoy his lovely home. :)

I've always wondered whether for tanks like this with a sizeable integrated filter that is basically the entire width of the rear of the tank, whether it is possible to put the Co2 diffuser inside the filter compartment? This would hide the diffuser and possibly improve the dissolving of CO2? There may be less space for filter media, but in this forum I learnt that plants are the filter

Back