• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Valley of colors

Thank you all! :D

About the hardscape, Richard, i had something else in mind at first, but didn't have the proper "tools". :(
Some big changes are coming to this setup, stay tuned.

voc_detaliu1_900_rszt151110e08d.jpg

Man!! I'm so in love with this plant!! Can't wait to get my hands on it.. :woot:
I am still waiting for a small cut for my nanos :p

I am still waiting for a small cut for my nanos :p
As far as i know Dennerle has them in the collection, but is out of stock. According the LFS i asked, it will be available again next year.
http://www.wasserflora.de/p/wasserm...en-raritaet-od-720de-a3563.htm?slpos=a1-67162
The only odd thing is Dennerle named this plant "Water Mimosa" in their database whish it isn't. I'll get an e-mail as soon as it is available again. :woot:

Than it can be found in thier database with art. number 720
http://dennerle.com/en/service/plant-database

many times saw this tank scape and i admire the tank clear water.
Thank you, mr_ED. :)
I'm glad you too like it.

you got AGA's comment in your entry even without getting a place.
Yes, i was happy about it.
I'll try to improve it, we'll see how it goes.

Two of my favorites : Aeschynomene fluitans in the front, Phyllanthus fluitans in the back
voc_detaliu3_900_rszt15112e256c.jpg

Lovely tank, im going to get some of that Aeschynomene fluitans for mine I think. I really like it :)

Dare say Alex has enough light to floodlight Wembley Stadium.
So the floaters help on the diffusion front!
I think those floaters are tethered by string so they will not be stationary...which helps produce a dapple effect!
Which helps shift the lighting rays about so less algae problems!
Lovely Aquascaping!
Cheers
hoggie

He keeps the floating plants in place via string?

Aeschynomene fluitans....because this is a floating raft, if you have high flow it might need to tethered or it will be pushed to one end of the aquarium!
I don't think Alex did this though!

Back