• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How do i? User CP

ukjay

Seedling
Hi

I do not seem to have a 'User CP' option available for me currently - I am positive it was there when I signed up, as I changed the viewing of threads to oldest first - not as it has currently defaulted to as newest posts first?

Does anyone know where I can change the way threads load without this functionality please?

Kind regards

Jay

Hello Paulo,

Thanks for the swift reply - it is appreciated!

I have been into that section several times now to try and locate the User CP option to allow me to change how the thread open (via the small person icon on the top of the form near my message alert icon) - but I cant seem to find the setting, so I may be doing something wrong here.

What header do I need to go into to find the thread viewing options please + sorry to ask this, as I am sure it has probably been asked many times - but I could not find this on the search function?

Kind regards

Jay

Don't quite follow what you trying to do, you want to show the oldest first when you to a forum? Just click on the header "Last Message" the arrow will change direction and it will sort by oldest first! If that's what you mean!

Hi Paulo,

Apologies for this not coming across easily.

When I first came to the site and created my account, I thought that I had the option to set the way in which threads opened (tick boxes etc) - either newest post first, or oldest post first.
So to prevent myself from missing what the Original creator of a thread was discussing, I believed I chose oldest post first (the wording of the option was slightly different, but it gave me choices) - but if I go into threads at this moment in time, I get newest post first within some threads that I have not posted on, then have to manually select go back to original thread (like you are advising).

Also, I thought there was a tab at the top right of the forum below the Home tab which read User CP?

I did join two forums in quick succession - so I may not have the same functionality to set user CP on this site, and have confused the options - but I have not experienced a forum that can't set the usability in this way hence my question.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards

Jay

Back