• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

urea ? but what kind

angel40204

i have been reading many info everywhere about using urea as a ferltilizer for plants . as a either altenative to n03 alone or add to the n03 solution . however nobody answered which kind or where ot find it but maonly talked about the dosage . on the market of internet in europe and france, i found a lot of different products. and either they do not have all the contents of other micro or macro . or they do and agricultural items the least expensive present them with a bunch of other compounds such as :{ the only one responding :} biurite , metals etc...
other on amazon.fr

Urée engrais minéraux simples pour plantes et des vergers de orti 4 kg .​

Urea 46% hydrosoluble Cristaline. 1 kg. (Utilisation Technique foliaire​

no idea if it is sahe for fish as far as the content not the dosage
or other website like from germany :

Sala Carbamide Urea crystalline Ph.​

hope i did not post anything of marketing as my intention is to find the right product
the only one responded with a pdf file of contents is aquea .

now any help or debate is appreciated on the type and where .
thanks to all
ps: i have a 430 liters for a very heavy planted microssorum , lithophytes pinnatifida, bolbitis , buce , and a few stems like repens , rotundifolia ,

small front plants like Staurogyne Repens, cardinalis . etc..

Attachments

• alquera.jpg
    alquera.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 104
is that something you can find in europe or in france or amazon whithout paying a exhobitant price ? thanks

Hi all,
{ the only one responding :} biurite , metals etc...
other on amazon.fr
Urea for foliar feed should be fine, it just need to be <"low in Biuret">.

You may be able to get a <"hydroponic mix"> that does away with the need to buy individual nutrients. Some in the UK are using <"Solufeed">.
Other options would be available, I'm just about to start using <"Solufeed 2 : 1 :4"> (composition below)

Solufeed_elemental1.jpg

<"Yara"> might be worth investigating or a Dutch alternative?

cheers Darrel

in this case. there is les than 1% of biuret from this picture i posted from alquera .,
anybody who read it can tell me if is ok to use .
i presume that most companies do not disclose the heavy metals in their composition . this one does . in details . thanks
would be easier to buy that item since it is coming from spain to france and vat and shipping are less expensive .

in this case. there is les than 1% of biuret from this picture i posted from alquera .,
Looks like the chemical analysis of nitrogen, moisture and biuret in the one you are looking at is identical to the analysis of the one from apc pure that hufsa linked (also the one I use) so I'd say it's fine to use.

Analysis of apc pure urea.
Screenshot_20230323_130553_Chrome.jpg

Back