• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Update on my 2 scapes

Yeap the ones growing at the substrate is the one I'm looking at. I'm looking for a smallish roundish brownish leaf crypt and yours is just nice. Might be petchii?
It looks like it when searching on Google:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved the tank today for the benefit of the wife so she can have the Christmas tree where she wants it .. But on the upside of things it's allowed me to get a look at the tank from a different angle:)
dfd2c6798dbea1c5d14a2b8a99006768.jpg
f50a1a5a49bd43830ce9b3711e5756da.jpg

Hi Frenchi, Wonderful Scape healthy plants to :clap:

That must of been one hell of a job moving the tank :eek: That should earn you lots of Brownie points from the Wife though;)
Thank you:)
Yes it was lol .. Luckily we have a laminate floor so I just sort of wet/dampen it and slide it across slowly.. Obviously I empty as much water out as possible.. Half outside then the rest into a water butt and that goes back in along with fresh water /-)

It was very heavy I must admit.. It's always a worry for the livestock and plants aswell.. But all was good :)

Yes I agree now it's done:) .. I shouldn't have let it get that overgrown really .. Saying that it's the reason I wanted lower maintenance

Back