• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"UP" C02 regs

i'm using the top one its spot on very very fine adjustment on the needle all in a nice solid reg tbh

Hi I have the bottom one been up and running for a few days now and so far all is good. I think both fit FEs, at least the model I have does, which seems to be of a solid enough construction.

The working pressure adjustment is robust and the needle valve sensitive but a little stiff, but not unmanageable by any means. Plus the solenoid only opens when plugged in so if it malfunctions it won't gas your fish.

I have just ordered one of the second ones with the adjustable working pressure. I will then be able to run my super mist atomiser at more than a bubble every other second. :D

I got the top one but bought it from HK. The solenoid stopped working on mine after 3 months and got stuck on open, so would not switch off. I needed to buy a better solenoid and its worked ok for the past 16 months now without any problems. It works well on a FE, as thats what im using.

I have the bottom one, but the previous model (A-164) which is exactly the same except you need an alan key to adjust the pressure, rather than having a nice knob!

Has been great so far - over 6 months.

The needle is a little sensitive when adjusting, but that's nothing major.

Well if Tankscape get 100 likes on facebook then they're on discount, so I'm waiting patiently!

Morgan Freeman said:
Well if Tankscape get 100 likes on facebook then they're on discount, so I'm waiting patiently!
Do it! Do it!
Offer on.

Back