• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

under tank mat, what are they and were to buy ?

sa80mark

Apologies if this is in the wrong section I couldnt find anywhere it fitted

Does anyone know what th3 tank mats are made from ? The sort you get with dennerle tanks etc, are they foam, neoprene ?

Also does anyone have any idea when I can buy some in white ?

Mark

Alastair

Apologies if this is in the wrong section I couldnt find anywhere it fitted

Does anyone know what th3 tank mats are made from ? The sort you get with dennerle tanks etc, are they foam, neoprene ?

Also does anyone have any idea when I can buy some in white ?

Mark

Hi mark
Its closed cell foam usually mate

sa80mark

Thanks ali, I was looking for yoga mats and camping mats but cant find any in white

Alastair :) thanks mate just looked for some and found a place that does white and its only £5 :)

Thanks ali, I was looking for yoga mats and camping mats but cant find any in white

Alastair :) thanks mate just looked for some and found a place that does white and its only £5 :)

Damn, just ordered some from TGM in black :facepalm:

aliclarke86

Ha yeah I guess a white yoga mat would be a bad idea..... can you say sweat stains :oops:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

GreenNeedle

I use thick black camping mats. yoga mats tend to be slightly thinner and slightly softer.

keluar

What thickness of the closed foam material should I use for a signature 60cm x 45cm x45cm tank? Thanks in advance

Rob P

Look on ebay as well, I just bought a 100*50cm 'Hobby' aquarium safety mat in black for about £9 posted. I looked on the link given above and although a 100x100 piece of 5mm black foam was only £5.33 the P&P was £7!

:)

Lindy

I bought a black 15mm yoga mat on ebay for my 80x60x40cm tank and looks great.