• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS workshop @ Vivarium 2010

Paulus

Yesterday it was Vivarium day :D I was there with my camera and i have made some photos from the UKAPS workshop :) Great workshop :thumbup: On Saterday they made a nature style tank, on Sunday they made an Iwagumi. i was only there on Saterday. so i hope someone made some photos from the iwagumi workshop :) (some photos are a bit blurry, but they give a nice idea of the great workshop :) )

More photos on my blog: http://www.aquablog.nl/1215-ukaps-works ... rium-2010/

ukaps001.jpg

ukaps005.jpg

ukaps006.jpg

ukaps007.jpg

ukaps010.jpg

ukaps012.jpg

ukaps015.jpg

ukaps018.jpg

ukaps020.jpg

ukaps025.jpg

ukaps030.jpg

ukaps032.jpg

ukaps038.jpg

ukaps042.jpg

ukaps048.jpg

ukaps050.jpg

ukaps052.jpg

ukaps055.jpg

ukaps057.jpg

More photos on my blog: http://www.aquablog.nl/1215-ukaps-works ... rium-2010/

SteveUK said:
Nice! Great stuff :) What was the audience interest like? Big crowd? How many swear words did Dan let slip? :lol:

the workshop started at: 15:30 so allot of people already left the event. they misted the best part of the event ;) so the audience was not that big. today a saw the workshop started @ 14:00. i think this is a better time period. during this time more people are visiting the event.

swear words i didn't heard not even when they got a surprise (something with wood,water,air :p ;) )

Thanks paulus for the kind words. We got back exhausted last night and ive only really got on the computer today as im currently downloading all my images. Had an amazing time, met loads of cool and interesting people and i think we did a total of 7 scapes combined over the 3 days we were there. Will post up more soon plus im sure dan and graeme will be on too.

Back