• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Printed Garments

I like the black ones! my only feedback would be if the logo on the front was on the breast (either left or right) rather than the center.

........ and another thing, I used to be a member on pistonheads. we had a run of tshirts made with the logo on the left breast and our username on the right. just a thought! (obviously I would imagine that would increase the cost too.

my only feedback would be if the logo on the front was on the breast (either left or right) rather than the center
Fair one, the benefit of having it in the middle is mainly that there is only one set-up cost incurred, the other is that the logo is still visible even with a jacket or zoodie on :)

Personalised garments is a possibility but to be perfectly honest, it'll be a lot of extra work for me and i'm busy enough as it is LOL

Prefer a short sleeved Polo/Golf top with the logo on the left breast.
Plus a small logo on the right sleeve...and back.
Now that would be nice....black or grey.
hoggie

Do we know if this is a goer yet? Does it depend on how many commitments u get?
I'm in for a hoodie and if you need money up front,no probs

Two xxl tshirts please one blue one black. As its getting cold what about a beanie?:) cheers Kirk.

Out of my interest Dan. What sort of price would a splash of colour be?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, i'm getting these sorted in the next 2 weeks. I propose sizes M, L, XL and XXL in both grey and black with a white print. Adding colours and extra logos etc is not feasible.

I will start a poll to decide whether to have the logo in the middle or on the breast....

Back