• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Meet Aquarium Gardens March 26

Only 22 days to go till the UKAPS meet up at Aquarium Gardens Sunday March 26. We’ve had a great response and are expecting a good turnout. However, there is only room for a limited number of people in the showroom.

In light of this can those who are attending please send me a private message with your first and last name so we can make a priority access list. If you are not on the list we can not guarantee you'll be able to participate in all activities throughout the day. It'd also be helpful for Dave so he can get some idea of the numbers he's catering drinks and sandwiches for.

We’re looking forward to seeing as many UKAPS members there as possible and meeting you all. It’s going to be epic. Don’t forget Aquarium Gardens will open up for us from 10am onwards.

Only 22 days to go till the UKAPS meet up at Aquarium Gardens Sunday March 26. We’ve had a great response and are expecting a good turnout.
Ooof so tempting :nailbiting:
I even checked the prices for the tickets from Norway to England. Just dont know if I can swing it :nailbiting:

Is there a chance there might be another UKAPS meetup a handful of years from now @Tim Harrison ?
I would really love to meet "you all" 😃

Does 'from 10 am onwards' mean to aim for 10 am, or is there a 'expect most people at this time' designated time?
It means you can come along any time after 10am Andy. I expect folk with come and go throughout the day ;)

Is there a chance there might be another UKAPS meetup a handful of years from now @Tim Harrison ?
I would really love to meet "you all" 😃
The plan is to make this a regular annual event, maybe even biannual. We originally had something much more ambitious in mind but that was a few years back. Unfortunately, the global pandemic put a stop to it. And it'd be good to meet you too :)

The big day is nearly upon us. Remember, the Sunday meet up at AG is tomorrow from 10am onwards. Looking forward to meeting you all. See you there 😉

Will set off soon - looking forward to it!

If any participants want some assassin snails let me know: happy to give away my excess

Well, what a lovely day. Great to see so many folk there, some from the old guard and some new too. And many thanks to Dave and Steve from AG for hosting us all so generously. Group photo below.

1679852480238 2.jpg

Attachments

• 1679852480238.jpeg
    1679852480238.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 476
Great day out at AG, great to see the old gang again it had been a while! and to meet some new faces :)
We need to make these meetings more regular thats for sure!

Back left to right - Ed (piece-o-fish), Paulo Leal (London Dragon), Tim Harrison (me), Tia Strietman, George Farmer, Courtney (Courtneybst), Rosie (shangman), Sid (sid.scapes), Dan Crawford, Ian (Epiphyte), Iain Sutherland, Kirsty (KirstyF), Geoffrey Rae,
Front left to right - Tom (London Aquascaper), Dave Pierce (AG owner), Toni, Stu Worrall, Ady Myers (Ady34).

1679852480238 2.jpg

I was afraid someone would ask me that. Sorry I couldn't remember the name of the guy front left. Maybe someone could remind me and I'll add him.
Back left to right - Ed (piece-o-fish), Paulo Leal (London Dragon), Tim Harrison (me), Tia Strietman, George Farmer, Courtney (Courtneybst), Rosie (shangman), Sid (sid.scapes), Dan Crawford, Ian (Epiphyte), Iain Sutherland, Kirsty (KirstyF), Geoffrey Rae,
Front left to right - ?, Dave Pierce (AG owner), Toni, Stu Worrall, Ady Myers.

1679852480238-jpeg.203215
Thanks Tim. Good to put a name on those faces.

Dave mentioned he'd be happy to host an annual UKAPS event.
We could arrange another get together at AG for a similar date next year.
Maybe Sunday 24 March 2024. So pencil the date in your diary now ;)

Back