• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS changes the way you speak...

sanj

Well the way some of you write anyway.

I have noticed this over the last few years, not particularly surprising either I suppose when one thinks a little more deeply about it. This is all a part of information exchange after all.

Anyone else noticed this? Or should I say any "folk" noticed this? Ha :p

It is just the odd word or phrase here and subject matter...perhaps delving into " The Matrix" features far more often than one might have expected on a planted tank forum.

I would say it is more the Gurus' influencing the Shishyas. :D

somethingfishy said:
i cant leave the emoticons alone :oops:

And b4 this hobby im sure i could afford a pint :woot:

Emoticons are good :thumbup: Stop people from getting annoyed due to misunderstandings :twisted: That way we all stay happy :D I applaud anyone who makes it clear what they mean :clap:

Yeah, i think we talk differently and use the emoticons to ensure a feeling is given so as not to offend or seem short. Misinterpretations can be easy when writing, so and emoticon definitely helps..... i thought they were totally soft, for girls in text converstaions, but i can see there benefits now.

Back