• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKaps BBQ 2009

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hi Guys, i'll be holding a meeting for any UKaps member at my house in Daventry on June 20th 2009. Everyone is welcome and i have enough room to accommodate a good few people (sofas on first come first serve LOL)
My local train station is Long buckby, about 10 minutes away. Northampton and Rugby are both about 15/20 minutes away.
Beer and food will of corse be available and i'll also be holding a hardscape challenge and an auction.
Put your names down guys and hopefully we'll have a good time!

Unlikely as I have to be in Miami on the 22nd :rolleyes: shame sounds like you'll be having fun :(

I hear you serve beer in plastic pint pots, and I insist on glass. :lol:

Unfortunately, I have to take my camera on holiday that weekend, otherwise I would get trousered and make a complete idiot of myself. Have fun guys.

Dave.

SteveUK said:
Egmel said:
Unlikely as I have to be in Miami on the 22nd :rolleyes: shame sounds like you'll be having fun :(
And you *won't* be having fun in Miami?! :lol:
Well officially I'll be working. ;) 8)

I'm off to Uganda at some point in June but if it doesn't clash with this I'll be there. Always up for a beer or two!

Back