• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKaps ADA Showcase - Comments

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hi all, for those of you that entered please post your entered aquascape here.....
Heres mine, i hope you like it....

Re: UKaps ADA Showcase

dan mate, wtf? thats truly special. your presentation is good too plant list etc.

where did you come with that?

Thanks mate!
saintly said:
your presentation is good too plant list etc.

where did you come with that?
Just bashed it out this morning, i'm a designer by trade. I might do this for all the submitted UKaps ADA entries and pop it on the website as a bit of a presentation???

Dan Crawford said:
I might do this for all the submitted UKaps ADA entries and pop it on the website as a bit of a presentation???

good idea, only you can decide, it's your time!

well if the talk that zigs is a uk contender and better than this, surely the uk has a winner IMO.

dan, yours is up there with the asian scene for sure.they realy do rule the roost but it apears the brits are on the uprising... ;)

cant wait to see everyone elses.

hey planter, i thought you were entering your other tank? that was better i thought. this still looks great though. like dan says...unique!

mark

I think Andy Mack is the one that set up the tank at the TGM open day. Uses forum name of elanmack.

Wow Dan, the tank looks awesome!!

Keep expecting to see a gremlin or troglodyte peek out from the path :D
Very fantastical.

Andrew Mac is a great artist and a bloody good bloke, hes not alone though, his wife Elane is equally involved in aquascaping, indeed she is the brawn in the duo. Great people and personal friends of TGM, well done to them.

Well done to all the UK entries, great turn out, particularly to Peter aka ZIG...awesome mate truly awesome.

Well I beet my 2007 rank this year at 686.....not bad considering I was extremely unhappy with the scape, but needs must given a few things in life at the time, so all in all im happy-ish with my result. My teacher would say " could do better ".

Congrats to all.

Heres my scape.

Cheers.

Those 'scapes are amazing. They inspire and depress me at the same time - they are just so good and you can really see an artist's touch in each and every one. A sincere "well done" to those who entered :)

Back