• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

twinstar lights discount

captive worlds

Sponsor
UKAPS Team
im running 20% discount on available twinstar led lights for a while so take a look at captiveworlds.co.uk for a quality Twinstar light that you may have been thinking of buying.
Also on the subject of electric prices I was chatting the other day and it doesnt cost that much to run say a 4ft tank per month, i say this as ive seen some be a little too wary of this, any thoughts as i know some of you are really good at numbers on these type of things.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
it doesnt cost that much to run say a 4ft tank per month, i say this as ive seen some be a little too wary of this, any thoughts
Well the discount will certainly help folks who are looking to purchase a new light 👍

Cost to run my 4ft tank is less than £1 a day in electricity.
This is based on 60w light being on 8hrs ( 16.3p), 30w filter on 24hrs (24.4p), 300w heater on constantly for 4.5hrs, which is probably overkill (45.9p), and 5w wavemaker on 24hrs (4.08p).

So less than the price of a couple of pints p/w, not bad for a therapeutic hobby I'd say.

Back