• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Twinstar 900 Light IV

90FScaper

Hi
Does anyone know if Twinstar are bringing out a 900S light IV? About to purchase a VIII but would wait if a new version is imminent. Thanks

1000018509.png

As a current 600E line user, I am interested in peoples opinion on if the additional "orange" has provided any percieved benefits.

Seen a few videos and pics of the light now, if you check Facebook today you can see the latest post with a video of the S IV.. I really think the colour tone is way to yellow, I used to like the blue/purple tone of the S iii... Looks more like the chihiros wrgb 1 now, very artificial looking imo. Hopefully it's not the case in real life.

Hi
Does anyone know if Twinstar are bringing out a 900S light IV? About to purchase a VIII but would wait if a new version is imminent. Thanks
Not until next year it appears.
I took the liberty of asking Twinstar directly if the 900S IV had a launch date and the reply I got was "In the next season" they also suggested to use the 900EA IV I or II units. Apparently the S-line is the same as E-line, just more powerful. 🤷

Not until next year it appears.
I took the liberty of asking Twinstar directly if the 900S IV had a launch date and the reply I got was "In the next season" they also suggested to use the 900EA IV I or II units. Apparently the S-line is the same as E-line, just more powerful. 🤷
That's a shame, I didn't notice they hadn't listed a 90cm version and just presumed. An EA is 30w less and 2500l lower, I'd need 4 on my tank 😂

Back