• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropica premium fertiliser

worwood

Hi guys

Trying to sort my tanks out after an unplaned hiatus and things seem to have changed a bit since...

just a quick one this time - is the Tropica premium fertiliser basically the new name for TPN+? (Plant Growth Premium Fertiliser)

Thanks

just a quick one this time - is the Tropica premium fertiliser basically the new name for TPN+?
Yes it is, it just comes in a handy pump dispenser now. I have started using the plus on one day and the normal on the other and so on, with great results.

Yes it is, it just comes in a handy pump dispenser now. I have started using the plus on one day and the normal on the other and so on, with great results.

Oops, I forgot to actually answer the question :lol:

Thanks guys :)

I have the EI set just haven't got round to using it yet; wanted to use TPN+ to ease me back in and avoid info overload for my simple mind!

Thanks guys :)

I have the EI set just haven't got round to using it yet; wanted to use TPN+ to ease me back in and avoid info overload for my simple mind!

Just watch the video.

Bartash ( or Carl) has done an absolutely fantastic job & fool proof display of how to mix your own. And dosage per 50L.

Just give it a go, whats the worst that could happen?

Back