• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Tropica plant catalogue

I have a copy mate so I'm sure it's either in the relevant retailers now, or will be very soon. Might be worth dropping TGM a line. RRP is £3. Well worth every penny IMO.

Their website will be updated very soon too, and it's very impressive.

George Farmer said:
I have a copy mate so I'm sure it's either in the relevant retailers now, or will be very soon. Might be worth dropping TGM a line. RRP is £3. Well worth every penny IMO.

Their website will be updated very soon too, and it's very impressive.

Thanks George,
regards
john

Not a clue actually, that's how much it is in my nearest one, I imagine it ought to be in all of them though that's no guarantee in a shop that I've asked for neon tetras and they've not known what I'm after.

Back