• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback Top quality service

dan4x4

Hi, I have been working on a new tank recently.

I bought all my hardscape and plants from Dave at aquarium gardens after speaking to him on the phone.

There was only 2 plants he didd'nt have in stock and quickly got these in and posted to me when he said he would. He called to arrange delivery date too, there was no chasing required on my behalf.

There was one plant missing from the order so I emailed Dave who sorted this out for me hassle free he had to order it in but it was with me in under a week.

I have to say this service was absolutely brilliant, efficient, friendly & helpful. The lava rocks and the manzanita wood look great. All the plants where very reasonably priced, the Aponogeton Boivinianus is soo good especially for the price Massive leaves, very healthy.

The tiger lotus got here in very good condition, when i bought a tiger lotus from green machine previously, it arrived pretty beat up. No algae on the plants, other than the lace plant and I ordered a load.

I think I possibly ordered too many as I had a few left over.

Credit where its due, I will always use this place as my first choice in future.

Thanks again Dave, hope your having a good weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_5341.JPG
    IMG_5341.JPG
    863.9 KB · Views: 176
Just to mention I made another order here which arrived today. Yet again top quality plants!

Ordered
Cryptocoryne crispatula which was a tropica 1 2 grow product.
Hygrophila Compacta (mini) aquadip product

All plants where in pristine condition. I also got an extra hygrophila - which is awesome thanks!

Also started dosing today with evolution aqua complete plant food which I seen our George talking about on the tube! Which is a whole lot more convenient than EI. My tank is a low tech 125 litre so this will hardlies break the bank! Ill be sure to provide an update once the tank is all grown in etc.

I especially like how it has doses for low, med, high tech with definitions and also confirms that its for a heavily planted aquarium. Therefore after my recent ball ache with EI salts (no PO4 in potassium phosphate solution), hopefully I will see a big difference in plant health in the coming months!

Back