• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Today is the day....

Ruskie

...that it all begins!

After weeks of reading, watching, researching and waiting for deliveries my (replacement :facepalm:) tank has arrived and I can finally start my journey into aquascaping.

I have never actually owned or ran my own tank before but my grandad, and my dad to some extent, kept tropical fish so I guess that’s where the interest stems from. I remember as a kid helping my grandad at weekends with the water changes and getting exited visiting the pet shop with him to pick a new fish or plant to add to the tank (he did have real plants but they never lasted).

So in homage to the great man and with time on my hands due to the lockdown I begin my journey. I will definitely have a lot of questions along the way and this place seems like the right place to get those answers!

Time to get to work on my hardscape!

Hi and welcome :D

Don't forget to post a question if unsure, theres lots of helpful folk with time on their hands, remember there is no such thing as a stupid question - just a stupid person who fails to ask just to check.

I found having a Journal very helpful, so enter all your tank details pics in your Journal thread and then if any issues just edit the title - then thread will contain all your tank details already which is very useful to all. Plus always good to follow others journals too ;)

Back