• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tmc reg with fe

Martin Osmond

Hi guys, I've just put my tmc reg on my fire extinguisher and it does not seem right. rather than it being on top it sort of lays on its side if that makes sense? Is this normal?

Can you take a pic of what you are saying. Its not very clear. Also, TMC make two size regs, so you do have the right one for a FE yes ?

Yes it screws on fine but the solenoid at the bottom is in the way so I sort of turned the whole thing on its side.
I know it does not make sense will try to put a photo up

I had to read that a few times then a few times more both of your posts. I think I now understand but think il wait for a pic. :) sounds like you have fitted it then turned the gubbins ie the solenoid and guauge sideways some how? I've yet to get a solenoid but I'm sure they operate okthat way as long as you don't have leaks.

Sorted now, I didn't realise you could turn the solenoid round so when I originally tried to put it on the solenoid was in the way and touching the fe. I twisted it round so it is no longer in the way.
I doubt this thread makes any sense to anyone, including me lol!

Back