• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Through The Red Mountain

hello! i am wondering for a while if the twinstar does have any positive efect on the setups, what experience did you have with it?

PS: very nice thank, by the way! :)

hello! i am wondering for a while if the twinstar does have any positive efect on the setups, what experience did you have with it?

PS: very nice thank, by the way! :)
Hi.
Well for me there are two visible bennefits, more O2 for the fish and the sterilization of water. The other effects are more dificult to see

Hello:

Based on you experience. I would like to know your review about Chihiros E Series and Twinstar Led.

What do you think is better? I'm going to start a new layout and I have to decide between this two lights.

Regards!

Hi.
Well this tank is giving me a strong headache.
I can't get rid of the green filamentous algae.
I have tried a lot of things.
Actually i am giving a last chance to the tank.
Have replaced the twinstar with the chihiros again, dimmed the light intesity to about 50%.
If with this settings they apeear again , the tanlk as ended.
Actual photo after one week of massive clean of hardscape and big trimm.
32704526272_81382245de_h.jpg
IMG_21365 by Luís Cardoso, no Flickr
Regards
Luís Cardoso

Luis, very nice scape.Can you tell me potassium sorbate with ascorbic acid helps from backterial colonisation in fertiliser or it helps from muld formation at the container bottom?You use acorbic acid from where( tablets, solutions)?

Luis, very nice scape.Can you tell me potassium sorbate with ascorbic acid helps from backterial colonisation in fertiliser or it helps from muld formation at the container bottom?You use acorbic acid from where( tablets, solutions)?
Yes it is.
The sorbate and ascorbic acid acts like a stabilizer for the solution, it is used to make a all-in-one solution too.
I have bought both on powder.
All the shops who sells fert diy has it.

How did you dimmed the twinstar light?

Good luck with the invasion of cyanobacteria...you can try black molly fish and ADA bacter 100. ;)

It's all good...I particularly like the "after holiday shot" with the longer stems at the back tho'.
It gives the impression of greater depth, and looks more natural.

Back