• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Thoughts on these?

Is that not that Kickstarter that was rolling around a couple of years back? Forgot all about it until I seen your link there, from what I remember it was a lot more expensive than quoted there...I wonder if they crashed and burned 🤔

Is that not that Kickstarter that was rolling around a couple of years back? Forgot all about it until I seen your link there, from what I remember it was a lot more expensive than quoted there...I wonder if they crashed and burned 🤔
Still waiting for mine, think I paid about £50.00 but it was that long ago I can't remember, at least 2 years if not more. TerraPlanter, I can't see that brand name in the link, but for the price I think it would be well worth a dabble.
Cheers!

Ordered Two $45 dollars
Let's us know how you get on and if indeed you get the right product ;) would be interested in a couple too!

How would ferts work with this? Would you dose the water inside the planter?
I will ;), probably use my TSN clone add a bit and wait too see how pants are doing, add a bit more as necessary

Been burned a couple of times on Kickstarter so will avoid that from now on ;)
I have three pre-pandemic orders on Kickstarter that I haven't received. No real updates and I can't cancel the orders. It will take a while before I have trust again,
The link does not work for me either.

Pots turned up today

1626120435744.png

Just reported issue with Paypal, hopefully get my money back

Back