• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Thinkink about selling my entire setup 110L tank

psantos

Hi guys.

Due to the lack of time and inevitable move I'm thinking in selling my tank. I would like a quick sale and sell everything at once.

It's a high tech planted tank and has been running for almost 1 and half years.

Pickup only from central London.

Here is the description:

Tank 110L optiwhite (front and sides) custom made from ND Aquatics. Dimensions 64xm width x 38cm depth x 45cm height.
Aquarium has a few thin scratches on the glass on the side left.

Cabinet from Natural Aquarium, custom made with glossy dark brown wood finish.
Dimensions 64cm width x 38cm depth x 70cm height.

Lights are 2x TMC aqua ray tile 400 and 1x TMC aqua ray grw beam 500. With 2 rails.

Filter is one eheim 2217520

Thermostat is one inline hydor

Co2 system is diy with a co2 fire estinguisher with tmc regulator, aqua medic 1000 reactor.

Circulation pump is hydor koralia.

Inlet and outlet are aquagro glass lily pipes (inlet has a bit broken on the extrrnal side but works fine)

2 programable dispensers grotech tec 1 ng (used for dosing tropica fertilizer and easy carbo atm)

Plus, lots of maintenance tools, thermometers (digital and classic one), loads of water quality tests, water pump/vacuum (manual and electric one). 2 x Programable/timmer plug. 2x 10L jericans.

In the tank (that can go for free or will be disposed or return to the shop): 3bags of caribeanplus substrate 4+ branches of drift wood 5+ diverse side grey rock. 30+ green neon tetra. 5 x silver hatchet fish. 10+ Amano shrimp. 8 x kitty tetras. 1 x sunset gourami (female)

The tank is not at his best but that is the reason why I want to let it go, before it gets any worst as i don't have the time anymore. Here are some pics:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYCJmkq

I'm willing to let it go for much cheaper then what it's worth but within reason... I'm sure most of you know how much this is worth.

Please make me offers for the entire "bundle".

PM only please.

Thank you,
Pedro

Hey Alastair.

Oppss... I looked for a more appropriate section but couldnt find it, must have missed it.

Sorry, can this please be moved? :)

Thank you,
Pedro

Oh right... I might to start posting then... :-/

Hehe.. Where are u from?

Last edited:
Hey Tim. Sure i'll do that.

Rules are rules.

I'm not that far away antway :)

Thank you
Pedro

Back