• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The sails

Update: star moss is developing its submerged form. This is my short video filmed yesterday

It's been nearly 11 months since my last update. The tank has been developing well and in next two months I will celebrate its 2nd birthday. Time flies, isn't it?

As it is so mature I don't really change anything for scaping but only add more plants here and there. There is only one thing that does not make me happy is my light hanger. It causes some troubles for me to clean side glasses. I am lucky enough to create an early bird order for a new and better light hanger from local manufacture. The manufacture's called DaLab. If interested you can visit its page at https://www.facebook.com/dalab.vn/ for further information and order. Dalab deliveries internationally for some of its product range

My tank is slightly longer than standard 120cm, so it takes few more days to complete the light hanger. Below are my unpacked

Wrapped with thin plastic foil. For international delivery it may have better packaging and protection
44239561291_cfea0d9b84_b.jpg

Cramp
43522182394_f262d6f833_b.jpg

30372276948_4e59b98f9c_b.jpg

Completely unpacked
44239561381_e6bfa2e779_b.jpg

And here is my tank's new look
29303939557_bd78f84190_b.jpg

Lovely looking tank, the Hygrophilia pinitifada on the wood is cool.

Remember trying Star Moss years ago, I couldn’t keep it alive (low tech setup). Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely looking tank, the Hygrophilia pinitifada on the wood is cool.

Remember trying Star Moss years ago, I couldn’t keep it alive (low tech setup). Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Star moss is tricky plant. It loves to be attached to rock rather than wood and it may require you not to change or remove it from its rock base. My moss died off when I untied it from rock and tied it to the wood

Back