• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Royal Wedding

Are you bovered?

• Yes- I cant wait to drool over Kate ( or Willy)

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No- dont give a damn, but thank you for the extra bank holiday.

Votes: 26 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
am I the only one who thinks that our country needed something like this?

Now personally, i'm neither here nor there what happens, however i have observed an air of excitement about today (as i work within the public sector). Not just because of the bank holiday, people are having parties, it is bringing this country back together somehow. If that is just for a day there so be it...but I'm sure you'll all agree that this country has taken a hit over the past 20 years and you can't single 1 government party out, it's just been ridiculous. It's a pity we haven't risen like the air given off by the wedding today.

Yes I love this sort of thing, we are having our own garden party with a little twist to celebrate the day.
The theme is adult pirates & princesses fancy dress, we have been organising the party for about two months now & there will be about 50 folk coming along. (I hope)
I have set up a photograph back drop with a few extra props LOL
Its a bit like the calm before the storm at the moment as we kick off at 3pm....
party.jpg

pirate.jpg

Haha, that's excellent. Nice garden btw :)

I'm watching it now......its a beautiful thing people

bigmatt said:
what's everyone wearing for the wedding? I'm sporting a rather natty pyjama and slipper themed combo, with an exclusive baby vomit motif ... jealous?

Snap, Mine is adourned with Shredded Wheat and Gripe water.

bigmatt said:
what's everyone wearing for the wedding? I'm sporting a rather natty pyjama and slipper themed combo, with an exclusive baby vomit motif ... jealous?

Hhaha very good, I'm dressed fairly normal (shorts and a tshirt) I have got some decks shoes on inside witch I'm not sure why I put them on haha.

My gf on the other had....is in full 'doss' wear haha. Pink fluffy socks dressing gown the lot :D

Back