• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The next one.

wazuck

Ok so in around a month or two I am moving out of my flat. I only have one tank setup right now that I don't feel like moving so I'm setting up a tank at the house I'm moving to ahead of time so I can just move the livestock.

Here is my list for the tank I'm preparing to setup:

35x35x35cm optiwhite cube. (X)
DIY ADA style stand 35x35x68ish cm
Mini 400 led w/controller. (X)
Eheim classic 250. (X)
Hydor 200w inline. (X)
gUSH 12mm nano pipes.
Inline diffuser. (X)
FE co2 setup.
ADA malaysia powder. (X)
ADA Malaysia normal. (awaiting delivery)
Possibly power sand.
Dragon rock.
Dry salts. (X)
Cherry shrimp. (X)
12 neon Rasboras. (awaiting delivery)

Not much to go. The co2 kit may well be mine in 7days. Altho I have a tmc kit I could use. The stand will be easy and I should have that done by the start of next month. Lily pipes could wait until I have the hardscape. Powersand is optional. So pretty much good to go. Plants will be picked once the hardscape is in place. Am I missing anything?

You are missing 100ml of Purigen to keep your water gin clear ;) I got some if you want :)

chilled84 said:
Antipofish said:
You are missing 100ml of Purigen to keep your water gin clear ;) I got some if you want :)

Does purigin not take out nitrate? I dose kno3 in my ferts, I dont wanna be takeing it out?

No mate. That subject has been debated to death on here and consensus is that it does not take out the particular forms that plants require. :) Most of the accomplished guys on here use it, such as Mark Evans, Ianho, Whitey ... the list is quite long... and of course ME :)

How much are you selling it for? Also how long does it last and how much do I need for the year?

I'm going to follow the tropica 90 days guide for this tank just to see if it works.

Yeah same here. Saw it in my tropica catalog. Can't wait to see how it goes. When are you putting the nano on here?

Interested to see how you tank turns out following the Tropica plan

Adam

Back