• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The lost world. Weluvbettas Nano. :)

Re: The laughing Budda mountain!

I'd just say pick up some stems for the background, maybe a couple crypts?

Did the tank come with a filter? I'm sure it was a hang on filter?

Cheers

Did you pick up some new plants mate?

So did it come with a filter?

It came with a filter but i was a big ugly one took up loads of room ! Im picking up some plants tomorrow. I hhave added some more vallis though. Just need some plants to hill out the back ground area.

New scape! Comments and tips welcome! Btw I like the sand as it is looks natural! The water is not green i dont know why it looks like that +the water is still settling.

P1110538.jpg

P1110540.jpg

P1110543.jpg

Another rescape!!! Haha there done daily! Let this one settle in, just add your plants toimorrow, and let it settle.

Cheers danmils that is a great little filter, I'm just looking for a HOB, I already got one on here but it never made it to my door :( sadly

How bout some floating plants aswell, get the jungle look going on.

I like this one the best so its staying! Im getting plants today. Im buying crypts. (can some one give me pics so i know what im looking for?) Anacharis (floating) and im nicking some plants from my 20 . :)

Back