• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Lost World... Of Bolbitis

Quick update this week. Slight trim of the stem plants to get a bit more room for my betta that is coming this week.

Lovely delivery of Blue shrimp from @Steve Buce that are just acclimating.

Pics...
IMG_20200301_202213.jpg IMG_20200301_202221.jpg IMG_20200301_202302.jpg
IMG_20200303_093036.jpg IMG_20200303_093310.jpg

So Joe the betta came today from Chen's Bettas UK. I've never kept betta fish before and my day has been spent checking which corner he's hiding in and searching the nooks and crannies to see he's OK!

View attachment 132130 View attachment 132131 View attachment 132132 View attachment 132133
Stunning and them shrimp will match the betta, they look very happy.

Would love some of the blue shrimp at some point i cant wait to rescape

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I bet he love his jungly tank ;)

mine spent his time hunting snails and baby blue velvet shrimps
I'm really paranoid he gets stuck somewhere. I checked him this morning and he was between the glass and the heater shroud that I have. His gills were moving so I figured to just leave him...

I'm really paranoid he gets stuck somewhere. I checked him this morning and he was between the glass and the heater shroud that I have. His gills were moving so I figured to just leave him...

Don’t worry bettas like to do that kind of things...:D

lovely Betta, looks like he has a bit of marble in him, so don't be surprised if he changes colour from time to time.

Your Betta will learn to associate you with food and come to you when you are present (even the noise of you coming near the tank can trigger them

Hi guys,

I just want to ask about where I can buy this Concrete Buddha statue? I living in Vietnam but I want to buy this statue.
PS: Your lost world so cool.

Thanks!

looks great doesn't it, MD fish tanks just done something similar, i would check garden centres etc looking for one chris

Hola, [USER = 21848] @chris_nguyen [/ USER]. Recogí mi estatua de eBay, había muchos anuncios para ellos.
Hola, [USER = 21848] @chris_nguyen [/ USER]. Recogí mi estatua de eBay, había muchos anuncios para ellos.
Un buen día soy César, espero que me puedas ayudar, estaba buscando la estatua de Buda para hacer el mismo proyecto y no la encuentro, será posible que me digas dónde conseguirla o un enlace al vendedor yo no he sabido como encontrarlo en ebay y bueno si no te molesto en preguntarte tambien que medidas tiene y que material es, agradezco cualquier dato que me puedas dar

Back