• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

the joys of fleabay

Lindy

just won this:)
291004263662_1.jpg

Lindy

Climbing wall for my daughter's 3rd birthday so pretty close stu_. Ian, if only my life was so interesting and I didn't have a knackered back or a little girl who could interrupt proceedings! These cost500+ New and I got it for 150 so bit chuffed. Also bought a hybrid bike from the same folk. Haven't had a bike in 20 years.

Lindy

It's a step2 skyward summit climbing wall and bigger than it looks in the photo. Gonna be fun getting it in the car...

kirk

If you haven't had a bike in 20 yrs your gonna love today's roads on a hybrid with a sore back:) climbing wall is cool as mind:) wish I'd seen one of those when ours were littler.

Lindy

Ha, I can find a reason not to do any of the things I used to do but if I don't do something I'm going to go mental! The bike has front suspension as I didn't like the hard shocks going up my wrists when cycling in france in the summer. I'm hoping if I start gently and build up my back won't be too bad. Husband is an osteopath so he has to fix whatever I damage:) Its still less punishing, cheaper and safer than horses.

Ha, I can find a reason not to do any of the things I used to do but if I don't do something I'm going to go mental! The bike has front suspension as I didn't like the hard shocks going up my wrists when cycling in france in the summer. I'm hoping if I start gently and build up my back won't be too bad. Husband is an osteopath so he has to fix whatever I damage:) Its still less punishing, cheaper and safer than horses.

Ahh.. Give it a couple of weeks and you'll be doing this:

Lindy

I once took a wrong turn when skiing and found myself on a black run. Took me ages to climb down:oops:

Lindy

Finally got this thing put together.
2e3upute.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 2e3upute.jpg
    2e3upute.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 33

kirk

Aw, I pictured you being a little bit bigger than that lindy.you go carefull up there.:D it looks a good bit of kit, nice to for the kids to get back into the garden. Got our first load of washing on the line the other day.:) come on summer.

Lindy

It is solid. I had to climb up the top and jump up and down to force the top panels in place but I wasn't heavy enough so had to get the husband out!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk