• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Great British Scape Off

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hey Folks!

If you've not already heard, Me, Stu Worral and Mark Goodwin (Geordie Scaper) will be competing against each other in a scape off, up at Finest Aquatics in Widnes on Saturday. (Last time I competed against Stu I smashed him, and I haven't let him forget it so he's keen for revenge)

The event is spread over 2 days, 29th & 30th of this month with all sorts of stuff going on. There's a raffle being held with over £5000 worth of prizes to be won and every customer that makes a purchase is entered for free. The AQUAEL Ultrascape 60 Aquarium & Cabinet Sets from the scape off and their contents are included in the raffle.

There will also be a live Q&A session between David Saxby & the legendary Jeremy Gay.

On the Sunday George will be there doing a demo from 1pm.

You can find all of the details here: Finest Fest 2023

I'd love to meet some new faces and catch up with some old ones.

If you do come along, make sure you say hi.

While I don't live far a way i'm hoping to get across there for a look if my better half doesn't fill my weekend up for me first!!

Really enjoyed The Great British Scape Off this morning with 1st class scapes by Stu, Dan and Georgie Scaper… Amazing what they came up with in just over 2 hours and all very nice people to boot.

Sorry Dan but my vote had to go with Stu’s scape on this occasion although it was a very tight call!

Wow, fantastic scapes from Mark, Stu and Dan this morning! Now we need you all to vote for your favourite on Facebook - the winner will get the prestigious 'Finest Fest 2023 Great British Scape Off' trophy, so it's an important deal! :lol:

Vote for your favourite scape on Facebook here: Finest Aquatics LTD

Back