• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Didn't realise the bubble counter would effect the '7up' look!?!? Ph pen I got wet so it's playing up giving me random numbers! Might just need calibrating again.
Yea it's good, got some of those scissors u got and gave everything a good trim.
Time to start thinking about how to lower the co2 levels for a few shrimp, as the drop checker is always yellow or always green, might be abit tricky!

I didn't think the bubble size would effect it but it did for me :/ ,

Haven't really thought about livestock yet, I may go for a couple angles, I'm planning a shrimp scape on a 35 liter atm , just looking for some lava rock .
What kind of ph drop did you get when the pen worked ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5oXQyUe.jpg

Fishies :):)

Tank looks right in the sweet spot, congrats mate :thumbup:
What fish did you go for and how have they settled?
Cheerio,
Ady.

Thanks for the comment .

Popped into maidenhead last night to 'look' and came out with 13 black neons, I really couldn't decide if I wanted a large shoal of small fish or a smaller shoal of slightly larger fish .
Torn between a few in the shop I went for the black neons.
They seem perfectly happy at the minute and have all been fed this morning :) shoaling very nicely and as soon as one leaves the pack they all follow in a line which I find hilarious . Anyways I think I will turn the co2 down from 3 bps to 2 bps later when co2 comes on just to make sure I don't gas them , I can adjust the lighting accordingly and I hope to upload some pics later .
Won't be adding any shrimp in this tank as I'm planning a shrimp only tank in a 35 liter.
Cheers

I think it would be worth a shot. You could do with a bit of height in there. The hard scape gets a bit lost amongst the HUGE amount of HC

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

So today is the 1sy day I decide to remove the glass lid from my tank ,

And I came home to find this poor little feller
vCFvgBl.jpg

, as you can see a lot of water from such a small suicidial neon .
This can't be a jumper :/ so I turn around and on the arm of the chair I see my cat looking suspiciously wet at the neck with a guilty look upon its face .......giving it the benefit of the doubt as it's raining outside I look back into the tank to find the spray bar completely battered and off its suction pads grrrrrr
So out goes the cat and on goes the lock for the cat flap !!!
And to top it off another neon is missing .
Stupid bleedy cats .....

Sorry about the fish loss Sam, we've two cats, they do sit goggling at the tank but can't get to the top on our 260:) holly does sit on top of our temperate nano in the kitchen though as its lid often has her hair on it.
Can I ask if you're pleased with the PH pen? I need one too and have seen these on flea bay, they work ok mate?
Cracking scape by the way, must make you feel good knowing you've done that:D
I'm way behind you but learning all the time. Cheers Clive (yep another one;))

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 4

Sorry about the fish loss Sam, we've two cats, they do sit goggling at the tank but can't get to the top on our 260:) holly does sit on top of our temperate nano in the kitchen though as its lid often has her hair on it.
Can I ask if you're pleased with the PH pen? I need one too and have seen these on flea bay, they work ok mate?
Cracking scape by the way, must make you feel good knowing you've done that:D
I'm way behind you but learning all the time. Cheers Clive (yep another one;))

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 4

Thanks Clive :) appreciate that .

The ph pen has worked fine for me , definitely worth the £8 rather then those silly liquid API ones . (Old school)

I am definitely happy with the scape , I currently have some GSA making its move on things but hopefully nothing I can't handle :) .

I think they key to a good scape is planning and patients .

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

And also makes that spray bar pop ;)

I've completely hacked 13 weeks of growing the staurogyne to nothing due to a little GSA :/
It 'll grow back

No I got a piece of cladding from work and sprayed it black. I've taken it out now but it's there if I ever fancy a change. :)

Sent from my mobile telecommunications device

looking good sam and I agree with ali try some wood in to get some more height might look great worth a try, but even without the wood looks awesome lovely greens really looks healthy, cannot believe the cat got one I don't have cats but seem they all try it

Dean

Back