• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The fastest growing UK plant shop!

Hello Paulo,

Firstly thank you very much for the tip.

Also regarding your question about the plants you are able to order plants from us, however as we want to make sure that your plants will arrive safe and they will not stack in post office we do not offer free International shipping method.

Unfortunately you will have to pay for TNT express carrier. This shipping method should be around £20 and it is full track-able next day delivery.

The best thing you can do is ask your friends if they would like to buy something from our store and then share the postage costs.

Hello Paulo,

Firstly thank you very much for the tip.

Also regarding your question about the plants you are able to order plants from us, however as we want to make sure that your plants will arrive safe and they will not stack in post office we do not offer free International shipping method.

Unfortunately you will have to pay for TNT express carrier. This shipping method should be around £20 and it is full track-able next day delivery.

The best thing you can do is ask your friends if they would like to buy something from our store and then share the postage costs.

Hi Miroslav,

Is this delivery option available to Israel also, as I may be interested in ordering plants from you if the delivery time is that quick.

Thx

Mark

Hello again...

Can you get hold of rotala macrandra?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

thank you for your interest.

Regarding your question Rotala Macranda (green) coming in tomorrow. We will get it in lovely caps as tissue culture so no hassle with cleaning. It should be around £5.50 for 100ml cap.
Also please note that the Rotala Macranda (classic) will be in stock next week and we will get it in 100ml caps as well.

Hi Miroslav,

Is this delivery option available to Israel also, as I may be interested in ordering plants from you if the delivery time is that quick.

Thx

Mark

Hello,

thank you for your interest.

Regarding your question unfortunately we are not able to post any chemicals or plants outside of EU.

I am really sorry about that.

Ok thanks. I'll hang on until next week to get some classic macrandra

Hello,

Just quick update for you. The Rotala should arrived today, however as it will come late in the evening there will be no time for us to upload this plants on our side due to the Christmas holiday period.

The new plants should be in the system early next week and I will notify you as soon as this will be done.

I am really sorry to keep you waiting.

Hello,

Just quick update for you. The Rotala should arrived today, however as it will come late in the evening there will be no time for us to upload this plants on our side due to the Christmas holiday period.

The new plants should be in the system early next week and I will notify you as soon as this will be done.

I am really sorry to keep you waiting.
Its fine. Ive already ordered and received plants from you. Rotala wallichi, hydrocotle tripartia and nesaea crassicaulis. I chose the nesaea instead :)

Back