• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Epson Panoramic Photography Awards 2017

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
2-87.jpg

“Engulfed”. A shortlisted entry in the built environment/architecture category, of downtown Dubai. (Photo by Sebastian Tontsch/Epson International Pano Awards 2017)

3-88.jpg

“Eye of Stokksnes”. This shot of Iceland won the Carolyn Mitchum award. (Photo by Wojciech Kruczynski/Epson International Pano Awards 2017)

4-86.jpg

“Rainbow Over Monument Valley”. A Top 10 entry in the amateur nature/landscape category, taken in Arizona. (Photo by Frederic Huber/Epson International Pano Awards 2017)

5-84.jpg

“Stranger Things”. Car headlights illuminate a foggy pine grove in Boeun, South Korea. (Photo by Nate Merz/Epson International Pano Awards 2017)

6-80.jpg

“Paepalanthus at Moonlight” Veadeiros Tablelands, Brazil. (Photo by Marcio Cabral/Epson International Pano Awards 2017)

7-78.jpg

“Silent Soldiers”. Deadvlei, Namibia. (Photo by Stuart Bellamy/Epson International Pano Awards 2017)

8-70.jpg

“Temperate Breeze”. Third place in the Carolyn Mitchum awards went to this image of Port Renfrew, British Columbia, Canada. (Photo by Adam Gibbs/Epson International Pano Awards 2017)

9-63.jpg

“Unveiled”. Mandalay in Myanmar. (Photo by Amanda Hughes/Epson International Pano Awards 2017)

Wow! The one with the Taraxacum like plant in front just looks like an alien planet.. :)

Well, I mean, this is art right? So anything goes, I reckon.
Actually, to be fair, even during the film era great photos were made in the developing room. Digital just makes doing the same tasks easier...

Cheers,

Can't buy them these days anymore Clive, subscription nowadays:(
Hey Edvert,
I checked into this and actually, after you pay the subscription you download and own the full copy. If you stop paying the monthly fee the only thing that happens is that you lose access to the cloud storage and you don't get any more updates. It's still worthwhile I reckon.

Cheers,

I still got an old Photo shop CS5 and i can still use it after all those years.. Since i worked at a local educational institution we could buy these things with an awfull discount. That's the only reason actualy i have it.. Still if you have photo shop it is rather very difficult and it takes many hours and hours of practice and artistic talent. It's not my area, i never figured it out..

Back