• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The CO2 Revolution

Now I can get one elsewhere.

RS are great too, ordered mine Sunday arrived two days later fitted in 5mins. Just need to make sure you get the right size of the outlet from the solenoid valve as they vary. I used vernier caliper to measure the thread diameter found the data sheet then found a M5 nut which fitted the broken fitting so was confident to order the fitting. Plus was the same part number too. Andy Thurston might now what the different sizes the soleniod valves use.

Have people seen that their https://www.co2regulator.eu/ website now has actual details, prices and pictures of the new reg rather than just teasers, shame their main website still seems to be not taking orders or have any info on it though.

How are the SMC needle valves after a few years? I mean the type in the photos discussed here. Not the metal bodied AS1000 or 2000s.

I can vouch for the UNreliability of the cheap Chinese made copies with blue and black bodies. Almost killed my entire tank within just a few months of use.

How are the SMC needle valves after a few years? I mean the type in the photos discussed here. Not the metal bodied AS1000 or 2000s.

Mine is still working fine after 3 years.

Back