• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Aqueous Art Movement at Art Gallery

Re: Live aquascapes at a London art gallery

Good luck gentlemen.... not long now!! Plenty of pics for those who cant make it :D

Thanks for the kind words of support, all. :D

Not long now and frankly I'm getting a bit nervous! :?

My Dutch tank needs to grow in a touch more to look its best, so fingers-crossed it reaches its peak at the right time. I've never had such a challenging 'scape!

The Iwagumi is relatively easy and looks much better with glassware now. Just waiting on clear hose now...

I hope to see as many of you there as possible. Please be sure to introduce yourselves as fellow UKAPS members!

We're open to visitors on Wed 3rd (setting up day so come late afternoon), Thu 4th, Fri 5th and Sat 6th Nov.

We've already had confirmation that a rep from London Zoo will be attending so who knows - we may be setting up an exhibit there at some point!?

Here's a reminder of the address and more details - http://www.aqueousart.co.uk/index_files/Page331.htm

Well done guys and an exhibit at London Zoo would be a huge boost, the aquariums there are fantastic.

Live aquascapes at a London art gallery

I hope the tube strike in London doesn't affect numbers today too much. You may have a quiet start today and be very busy tomorrow though.
I hope to get there myself, but not sure what day yet.
Cheers
Gavin

stuworrall said:
Would have loved to come down but its a bit yonder for me :)
Now you know how we feel when events are held at TGM! ;)

LondonDragon said:
stuworrall said:
Would have loved to come down but its a bit yonder for me :)
Now you know how we feel when events are held at TGM! ;)
:lol: too true paulo!

Hello to everyone,

I'm new here, but not in the hungarian Aquatic Plant forum (akvakertesz.hu). Anyway tomorow I will fly to London and just now I received the information, that there is going to be such a great exhibition there. So if there is no delay with my flight see U in the evening at the exhibition. I'm really looking forward to see all the aquariums.

:clap:

Come and see us, from tomorrow, Thu 4th Nov to Sat 7th Nov! :D

Featuring 8 fully matured planted aquascapes.

http://aqueousart.co.uk/index_files/Page331.htm

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/c ... p?sid=3326

Tony in action. Many thanks for his assistance in setting up. :thumbup:
aamgallerycrop.jpg

That was me...

Looking forward to seeing the scapes up on here. Wish I could travel down, good luck!

I hope it all goes well guys,and that the response form the public is a positive one,
regards,
john.

Can anyone tell me what the exhibition opening hours are please? The page linked above only mention the 6-9 slot tonight.

Back