• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

thanks to all

angel40204

been reading this forum for years, i decided to join in as i myself wanted to either contribute or get more info. i noticed that a lot of questions about details on products or way of using methods are lost in too much derailing on the subject or not enough info on what can be use in the market . anyway. i am going to hoppefully get to the core without getting lost in too much or not enough details . thanks to all again for sharing your passion . started my first aquarium when i was 9 years old as you expected. fish and bowl . that was in the seventies . and internet did not exist as well as items of today .

i have a 430 liters for a very heavy planted microssorum , lithophytes pinnatifida, bolbitis , buce , and a few stems like repens , rotundifolia ,

small front plants like Staurogyne Repens, cardinalis . etc..

2 ramps from licah ldp 1200
ro for water { here in avignon the water is over 300 tds . heavy bicarbonates and carbonates from the analyses
co2 10 l bottle with insert diffuser
redone twice the aquarium substrate recently as i wanted to build the anoxic filter with cat liter and laterite and was a disaster for the plants.
removed and used soil and aqua products as a substrate

Back