• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Thank you

Thank you Aquaps for my knowing a wee bit more than I did at this time last year, especially with not being a sheeple and dosing EI blindly (did that nearly half a decade ago) but because you're all a bunch of good eggs with patience of saints.

At this point can I also mention my fanboy status for tropica, tom barr, denis wong,king of di doddery & our very own George, I'm disgusted with my self for not knowing the names of our Brasilen, Portugese or others not mentioned, for every guest give a 50p or whatever cause it's taught me 1) co2 baby is lethal, 2) watch c02 scruplesously for a fortnight - how well do you know your fish?

sorry fell off the wagon, but for newbies it's a piece of piss, these plants and I'm afraid that a site that calls itself a plant forum went weak kneed at aquascaping for the mullah!!!! plant focused & I pay what I can afford - How many of you guest mofos can say that?!

God bless ceg

Back